UK HOTEL CONTRACTS MANAGER (TOUR OPERATOR) SWITZERLAND/ZURICH CHF 70,000 – 75,000 PLUS A RELOCATION PACKAGE Who you’ll be working for:
Our customer is a global tour operating leader, with a number of different travel products and business’s that wow their customers and drives repeat and referral business. They are truly remarkable.
They in the power of individuals as the driving force behind every remarkable achievement. Within this exceptional organisation, they create an environment where everyone is encouraged to take full ownership of their work, regardless of their level or experience.
They are encouraging and understanding of each individual within the company, which is how they have built such a great company culture.
They are now looking for a UK Hotels Contracts Manager responsible for their UK hotel portfolio. To apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in Zurich. If you are relocating there is a package on hand to assist plus a hugely supportive team to help you settle in to your new city. What you’ll do
Are you ready for an exciting journey into the world of travel procurement, in this UK Hotels Contracts Manager role, you’ll need to secure cost-effective, high-quality accommodations that align perfectly with each product's unique identity. Your responsibilities include negotiating contracts, building strong supplier relationships, shaping strategy, contributing to itinerary planning, and overseeing budgets.
Your mission also involves deepening your knowledge of the dynamic UK market through networking, research, staying competitive, and gaining industry insights. You'll identify, acquire, and allocate all the necessary services and suppliers for the groups in the UK market, while maintaining positive relationships with current and potential suppliers.
Collaboration with the Inventory and operations teams is essential to connect operational needs with product volume, itinerary strategy, and development priorities. You'll balance cost and quality to meet the diverse needs of the products, craft and monitor budgets, and ensure financial efficiency.
Analysing market and industry trends, staying competitive, building a strong supplier portfolio, maximising chain relationships, and collaborating across various tour departments are part of your strategic vision. Ensuring suppliers meet safety and quality criteria is crucial for customer satisfaction.
In terms of administration, you'll manage contracts, allocations, and supplier updates with precision, adhering to safety and cost guidelines until the point of a seamless handover to the Procurement Operations Specialist. What they’re looking for:
What they’re offering:
- Experienced hotel contractor/market manager with good knowledge of UK hotel properties
- Skilled negotiator
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to travel to explore the market and build relationships
- Fluent English speaker
- Wiling to relocate to Zurich
- Great salary plus a relocation package (Zurich office-based)
- Discounted in–house childcare
- Free Gym membership
- Company events you don’t want to miss
- Excellent company culture
- Company discounts are almost unbelievable from transport, restaurants, passes to tourist attractions, accommodation, company products, and more
Click here to apply for this UK Hotels Contracts Manager, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles