TRAVEL SALES AND SERVICE CONSULTANT SINGAPORE – FULLY REMOTE BASIC PLUS BONUS Who you’ll be working for:
recruiting for a newly created position being a Travel Sales and Service Consultant for this well-established, highly exciting, luxury, award-winning, travel club.
Owned by one of the world's largest hotel chains they source and offer the most unique properties in all corners of the globe.
There is a huge amount of demand for their hand-sourced properties as they are second to none in standards – we are talking real ‘wow’ factor.
Our customer prioritises comprehensive training for their team members, covering all associated costs, including flights, visas, and accommodation. The successful candidate will undergo a two-week training session in the UK, followed by a transition to work. Exciting important note
Training will take place in the UK following by an all-company trip to Mallorca, which the candidate is requested to attend. Please note that a visa may be required for travel to both the UK and Spain. All visa and travel costs will be paid by the company. Responsibilities:
- In this Travel Sales and Service Consultant role, you will be committed to ensuring all calls received from high nett worth individuals are addressed timeously and handled with the highest level of customer service and care, converting leads across multi-channels into bookings.
- Efficiently handle multiple queries via phone, email, live chat, and social forums with a friendly approach
- Manage the complete sales and service process for a member's journey, including pre-departure and post-departure calls
- Act as a brand ambassador, reflecting the brand's personality, professionalism, sense of fun, and values
- Maintain service-level standards by promptly and effectively responding to member interactions
- Achieve personal and team sales targets aligned with business goals
- Handle overflow calls and enquiries from sales and support effectively
Benefits and perks:
- Demonstrates a mature and professional attitude, open to adapting to new business strategies
- Keeps calm and composed when faced with high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Self-motivated to work from home
- Collaborative team player with a passion for supporting others
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational abilities for managing multiple tasks efficiently
- Confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at diplomatically resolving challenging situations
- Strong multitasking abilities
- A dedication to exceptional customer service
- Working from home
- Holiday discounts with holiday leave allowance
- Company events, with costs to attend these covered by the company
- Excellent company culture
Click here to apply for this Travel Sales and Service Consultant, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard-to-find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your CV and be in touch for other suitable roles