TRAVEL CONSULTANT GUILDFORD – HYBRID 3 DAYS OFFICE, 2 DAYS HOME £31,000 (CIRCA) PLUS BONUS £4,000 - £6,000 Who you’ll be working for:
Our customer is in search of a positive, solution-focused, and customer-centric Travel Consultant with the willingness to go the extra mile to join their award-winning travel company.
With a fantastic rewarding culture, amongst many great benefits, they offer 7 days free travel, per year, on any of their tours, for both the consultant and their partner.
You will want to be part of this exciting journey. What you’ll do:
In this exciting Travel Consultant role, you'll be the first point of contact, answering calls promptly and courteously, and providing exceptional service to enquiries. Your responsibilities will encompass the entire booking process, ensuring a seamless guest experience.
You'll even have the opportunity to add flights to match guest itineraries and maximise revenue through upselling and cross-selling.
Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products and special offers will be key as you capture guest details and actively promote the company’s offerings during conversations with travel agents.
Additionally, you'll play a vital role in creating and administering group bookings, helping finalise charters, and keeping records up to date.
It's a dynamic role that encourages personal growth, creativity, and continuous improvement as you contribute positively to the team and help the company continue to thrive. What they’re looking for:
What they’re offering:
- Experience selling any travel product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in IT, including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Quick learner
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational abilities
- Logical thinker with lateral thinking skills
- Self-sufficient and independent worker
- Collaborative team player with a passion for supporting others
- Positive attitude toward change
- Willingness to develop and enhance skills
- Personal travel experience and a genuine passion for travel
- English and Math's at a minimum GCSE Grade C level or equivalent
- £31,000 (CIRCA)
- Bonus £4-6k
- Very generous travel discounts including 7 days free travel for self and partner on any of their tours
- Private medical insurance
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Hybrid working
Click here to apply for this Travel Consultant, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionsrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles