SENIOR ECOMMERCE SPECIALIST REMOTE, UK GREAT BASIC AND BONUS Who You'll Be Working For:
We are thrilled to be recruiting an Senior Ecommerce Specialist for this fantastic, growing, global travel brand which was born in the states in 2009. The company operates in North America & Europe and has truly exciting growth plans.
Creating memorable experiences for their travellers using born and bred locals who know the destinations, things to see, do and eat better than any others could ever do, they are widely known in their key areas for being the go-to travel company that will exceed expectations and delight customers.
As this company experiences remarkable commercial success, they're creating a dedicated E-Commerce Specialist role to further enhance their online presence. With ambitious commercial goals and a rapidly growing marketing team, they're seeking an experienced professional to lead their e-commerce efforts.
You'll collaborate with marketing generalists, channel specialists, and the tech and product teams, reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing & E-commerce. This is an opportunity to drive online sales growth in a disruptive travel brand. Responsibilities:
- Turbocharge direct sales revenue through multiple websites
- Craft and execute an e-commerce strategy aligned with the company's vision and marketing strategy
- Take ownership of the e-commerce roadmap, setting priorities, milestones, and ensuring timely delivery
- Collaborate closely with the tech team to optimise website performance
- Develop new microsites to support growth opportunities
- Analyse user behaviors, streamline the conversion funnel, and recommend enhancements for an exceptional user experience and improved conversion rates
- Lead the testing roadmap to continuously improve and optimise activities
- Enhance the quality of website traffic in collaboration with the Paid Media Manager and Content Manager
- Monitor and report regularly on online sales performance
- Identify obstacles and opportunities for further growth
- Research market trends and benchmark websites against competitors and travel providers
- Plan and schedule on-site campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Strategically promote the product portfolio through on-site merchandising
Benefits and Perks:
- e-commerce experience within the travel or hospitality or travel ancillary sales is essential
- Ability to deliver both strategically and operationally
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Strong understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis
- Full proficiency with Google Analytics/GA4
- Knowledge of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis, and reporting tools
- Positive attitude, resilience, and a results-focused mindset
- Data-driven approach and eagerness to improve performance and expand knowledge
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Competitive market-rate salary
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexibility for a productive and enjoyable work-life balance
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Join a rapidly expanding global travel brand with ambitious plans for growth and worldwide reach.
- Collaborate within a stimulating and innovative work environment that encourages thinking outside the box.
Click here to apply for this Senior eCommerce Specialist, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles