TOUR OPERATIONS MANAGER REMOTE USA $70,000 - $85,000
This role will be based in North America, with no specific city specified, but consistent travel is expected. Who You'll Be Working For:
We are thrilled to be recruiting a Tour Operations Manager for this fantastic, growing, global travel brand.
Creating memorable experiences for their travellers using born and bred locals who know the destinations, things to see, do and eat better than any others could ever do, they are widely known in their key areas for being the go-to travel company that will exceed expectations and delight customers. Responsibilities:
- Report to Global Head of Operations
- Collaborate with North America Guide Manager
- Oversee tour logistics and regional operations team
- Ensure exceptional guest experiences
- Implement consistent systems and data gathering
- Streamline operational processes for efficiency and scalability
- Identify automation and technology integration opportunities
- Analyse and report on operational performance
- Manage operational risks and compliance
- Monitor North American operations spending
- Lead regional customer service activities
- Handle incident and crisis response for North America
- Improve product performance based on customer feedback
- Travel to assess operations and provide support
- Identify and drive local sales opportunities
Benefits and Perks:
- Significant experience within tour operations management in the travel industry
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years in leadership positions, with a preference for experience in remote team management.
- Showcase exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Display proficiency in a range of software applications, including G-Suite, CRM, Slack, Monday, and the ability to quickly adapt to new platforms.
- Possess strong communication skills, facilitating the effective communication of business objectives and requirements to a diverse team.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data-driven decision-making, encompassing the collection and utilisation of operational data for informed business decisions.
- Show familiarity with fundamental incident management processes, with prior experience in managing operational incidents being an advantageous asset.
- Competitive market-rate salary
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexibility for a productive and enjoyable work-life balance
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Join a rapidly expanding global travel brand with ambitious plans for growth and worldwide reach.
- Collaborate within a stimulating and innovative work environment that encourages thinking outside the box.
Click here to apply for this Tour Operations Manager, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles