MANAGER / HEAD OF / DIRECTOR - TRAVEL INDUSTRY
Who you'll be working for:
We’re entrusted with the most elusive placements by many well-known international brands and disruptive start-up's. ensuring perfect fit candidates for long-term travel business success.
Many of our roles are not advertised as they are highly private and confidential and so include non-disclosure agreements. If you have experience within the travel industry or within hospitality tech then we’d love to add your cv to our talent bank.
- Leadership and Decision-Making
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve organizational goals
- Building and leading a high-performing team
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Overseeing projects and initiatives within the department
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Effectively communicating departmental goals, progress, and updates to staff and senior leadership
- Monitoring departmental performance metrics and KPIs
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing strategies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensuring the department complies with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Managing and mitigating risks associated with departmental activities
- Innovation and Change Management
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Reporting and Documentation
- Continuously developing one's own leadership and management skills
- Management experience within travel or travel tech
Please note: This is not a current vacant role but allows you to register your interest for non-disclosure roles.
Click here to apply for this Business Operations Manager, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionsrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles