LUXURY TRAVEL SPECIALIST
HYBRID – ESSEX (1/2 days office)
£35,000 - £40,000 PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION, AMAZING BENEFITS
Who you’ll be working for:
Our customer is an award winning, luxury travel business with many accolades including top scoring online customer reviews and 'Best Company to Work For'.
They create the most amazing luxury travel holidays for their high nett worth customers and pride themselves on delighting both customers and employees.
It’s fair to say, they are pretty iconic in everything they do and certainly an employer and brand you’d be proud to work for.
What you’ll do:
In the role of Luxury Travel Specialist, you will have the unique opportunity to provide exceptional service to VIP and UHNW clients, ensuring their travel experiences are nothing short of extraordinary.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned VIP clientele
- Managing all aspects of the sales, post-sales, and travel experience
- Adapting your availability to meet clients' needs
- Achieving sales targets in a customer-centric environment
- Tailoring bookings to meet each client's specific requirements
- Collaborating with support staff to streamline booking, invoicing, and ticketing processes
- Going above and beyond to meet customer needs and exceed expectations
- Proactively identifying opportunities to expand the client base and enhance customer experiences
- Working collaboratively within a team to deliver exceptional service
- High nett worth – top-end luxury travel consultant experience with a repeat business database
- GDS experience
- Well-travelled with firsthand experience of luxury product and destinations
- Discretion is critical as many customers are ultra-high nett worth including celebrities
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Experience working to targets
- High attention to detail with a passion for delighting not disappointing
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission.
- Flexible/remote/hybrid working
- Life Insurance
- Regular events/parties
- Discounted tickets for live events and private suite entry
- Self and family special travel rates
- Private Health Care after probation
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programmer
- Ongoing training and development
- Long service awards
- Cost of test and contribution towards glasses
- Additional holiday days based on length of service
- Day off on your birthday
- 2 x dedicated charity days
Click here to apply for this Luxury Travel Specialist, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles