GRADUATE ASSISTANT AFRICA TRAVEL CONSULTANT
AWARD-WINNING AFRICA SAFARI OPERATOR
£25,000 - £30,000
Who you’ll be working for:
We are EXCLUSIVELY working on behalf of this award-winning Africa Safari Travel Company who do things differently and as a result have a fantastic global repeat and referral following. They are looking to grow their team by adding a Graduate Assistant Africa Travel Consultant. With experts currently in Africa, UK, Australasia and Europe you will join a truly cosmopolitan team of highly knowledgeable and very collaborative, safari travel specialists.
As an Graduate Assistant Africa Travel Consultant, you will learn all about the exciting world of safari travel. This role gives you a fantastic opportunity to develop into an Africa Safari Specialist where you will then become responsible for providing expert advice and personalised, concierge style service to travellers, ensuring their trips are seamlessly planned and executed.
- Demonstrable passion for Africa Safari Travel including personal travel experience to this area - ESSENTIAL.
- Graduate level education
- Excellent communication skills and high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle complex and challenging situations.
- Friendly, conscientious, and cooperative attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits and perks
- Office, hybrid or fully remote working – you choose what works for you
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Group private health insurance and a contribution-matching pension scheme after two years of employment.
- 2 weeks minimum spent each year in Africa most often this becomes 4 weeks
- Additional holiday-time opportunities to explore Africa, with some costs covered by the company.
Click here to apply for this Graduate Assistant Africa Safari Travel Consultant travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us nowwww.ambitionsrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles