CONTENT PRODUCT MANAGER SW LONDON - HYBRID UP TO £40K
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client, based in West London, is an acclaimed specialist in tailor-made niche travel. They've experienced consistent growth year after year and have established a stellar reputation in the industry. Now, they're on the lookout to expand their dynamic, welcoming, and knowledgeable team.
As the Content Product Manager, you'll be the marketing team's primary source for product expertise, with a particular emphasis on a deep understanding of cross-country Africa. Your role will entail close collaboration with both the marketing and sales teams, ensuring a smooth infusion of product knowledge into all campaigns and promotional materials. What you’ll do:
In this Content Product Manager role, you will take ownership of the online content, ensuring it's data-driven, strategically aligned, relevant, and accurate. This involves overseeing an initial overhaul of website content and maintaining it consistently.
You will need to stay updated and informed about the latest developments in Africa to ensure the products remain on the cutting edge. As well as being responsible for approving new marketing collateral, including videos, website copy, newsletters, brochures, and social content, from a product perspective.
You will utilise your product knowledge to drive content creation within the email and social calendars, ensuring it resonates with the audience, and keep a close eye on market trends, identifying potential business opportunities that align with its strategy.
In this role you will be required to drive and launch innovative ideas for new campaigns and products, bringing fresh perspectives, and be able to organise, design, and price trips for the press, ensuring they showcase the brand effectively.
You will need to attend supplier events and tradeshows, representing the company and actively engaging with industry stakeholders. What they’re looking for
What they’re offering:
- Must have experience working in a Product role which includes Africa as a key destination
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Up to date on African safari and travel product and news
- High attention to detail and proficiency in multi-tasking
- Demonstrate excellent relationship skills
- Competent in working independently or as part of a team, with a proactive approach
- Up to £40k depending on experience
- Flexible workweek options including hybrid working
- 25 days holidays (increases based on tenure) in addition bank holidays
- Company Pension contribution
- Fantastic team environment with regular get-togethers and events
Click here to apply for this Content Product Manager, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles