CONTACT CENTRE OPERATIONS AND SERVICE MANAGER
HYBRID – CROYDON
GREAT BASIC – PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
Who you'll be working for:
We’re recruiting a Contact Centre Operations and Service Manager with experience managing BPO/Vendor relationships for an award-winning travel specialist with contact centres in the UK and vendor partner in South Africa. Our customer is renowned for their excellent tours, holidays and event travel across the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Well established, hugely successful and constantly growing, with an amazing company culture, they are truly a great company to work for.
If you have experience leading operations in contact centres together with driving operational standards through outstanding, outsource vendor partnerships experience then this role Vendor and Operations Manager role is for you.
What you’ll do:
The role of Contact Centre Operations and Service Manager holds a critical leadership position within the Sales and Service department. In this role, you will play a crucial role in overseeing their overseas outsourcing partnership, actively promoting a robust service culture with key performance indicators (KPIs).
Outsource vendor partners are seen as a true part of the business and the relationship, people, collaboration, successes and plans are all shared. Excellent communication exists including daily stand up’s and weekly operations meetings – all of which you will lead.
This company doesn’t wait to take action and you are not tied up in red tape and tickets to authorise or get something done. You own the relationship and the omni-channel system and will be expected to be pro-active in your continual observation and management of operations making both long term-strategic and immediate pro-active suggestions to improve performance.
You will also take charge of managing the UK contact centre operations, focusing on optimising technology, efficiency, resource allocation, and data analytics to drive well-informed decisions aimed at accelerating both sales and service growth.
- Effective relationship management with the outsourcing partner to continually improve performance and exceed customers expectations
- Coordinate resource planning with the outsourcing partner to ensure optimal staffing
- Take charge of improving omnichannel technology for better customer service and efficiency
- Make IVR changes, create phone numbers, and track their effectiveness
- Oversee the operational aspects of our omnichannel platform
- Foster employee engagement within the Customer division for a productive workforce
- Analyze customer data to identify areas for improvement and implement changes
- Participate in technology testing and upgrades for the Contact Centre
- Represent the Customer division in organisation-wide projects
- Lead the Contact Centre in the absence of the Sales and Service Manager
- Experienced contact centre manager including the responsibility for managing vendor/BPO relationships
- Data and tech driven
- Pro-activity and strategic thought is critical for success in this role
- Excellent communicator
- Skilled in contact centre telephony, omnichannel platforms, and resource planning (WFM)
- KPI driven
- Track record of success improving customer experience journey and targets
- No travel industry background required
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid model of office (min. 2 days per week) and working from home
- Discounted holidays for self, friends and family
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Shopping discounts
- Diverse and supportive team environment for personal growth
- Leadership dedicated to your development
- A responsible organisation that values people, the environment, and communities
- Encouragement for innovation and trying new things
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Attractive benefits package
Click here to apply for this Contact Centre Operations and Service Manager , travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles