JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE KINGSTON-UPON-THAMES (FLEXIBLE WORKING) £25,000 - 28,000 Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a West-London-based, award-winning, tailor-made, niche travel specialist who has enjoyed year-on-year growth, securing an enviable reputation in the industry. They are now looking to further grow their team due to their ongoing success by adding a well-organised, outgoing, and friendly Junior Digital Marketing Executive to their vibrant, friendly, and knowledgeable team. What you’ll do:
This role offers a dynamic and diverse opportunity to ensure the effective operation of the marketing function.
You'll be part of a team that keeps the website current, collaborates on UX projects, and ensures both US and UK sites are consistently maintained.
You'll work closely with the sales and operations teams to address content queries, handle new content uploads, and manage the image gallery while following alt-tagging processes and SEO best practices.
Additionally, you'll take charge of setting up the company’s Trustpilot review program and continuously monitor and update systems based on feedback.
As a vital part of the team, you'll support with various administrative tasks, including database and spreadsheet updates, and be responsible for sharing weekly marketing updates with the entire business. This role promises a stimulating and multifaceted journey within their marketing team. What they’re looking for
What they’re offering:
- Passion for marketing
- Ideally a qualification in marketing
- Previous experience in digital marketing is advantageous
- Interact very well in a social and professional level
- High attention to detail and proficient in problem-solving
- Skilled in Umbraco, MS Office, and Google Workspace, with Adobe and Dropbox skills considered an added benefit
- Demonstrates excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Exceptional time management abilities, skilled in multitasking and effective prioritisation
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Competent in working independently or as part of a team, with a proactive approach
- £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and achievements
- Flexible workweek options including hybrid working possibilities
- 25 days holidays (increases based on tenure) in addition bank holidays
- Company Pension contribution
- Fantastic team environment with regular get-togethers and events
Click here to apply for this Junior Digital Marketing Executive, travel industry job, which is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Travel Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. IMPORTANT
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles