AIR FARES AND TICKETING SUPERVISOR
HYBRID – Southampton
Who you'll be working for:
We’re proud to be EXCLUSIVELY recruiting this exciting new Air Fares and Ticketing Supervisor role. Our customer is an award-winning, high nett worth, luxury travel brand, with global offices and customers.
Working in their fantastic Southampton offices you will be immersed in the world of luxury travel, working with experienced travel colleagues and for a business that is passionate about creating a fantastic work environment.
What you’ll do:
This is a great opportunity to develop your expertise in airfares and ticketing into a supervisory role, taking your first step on the career ladder into a leadership position.
This Air Fares and Ticketing Supervisor role will provide an efficient, accurate and friendly service to the reservations team and direct customers. Using your expert knowledge of flight booking and ticketing procedures you will understand the end customers’ needs and provide suitable flight options. Thereafter, you will monitor ticketing deadlines, conduct any revalidations, issue tickets and adhere to all flight booking strict procedures.
In addition, you will mentor, coach and support a team of Air Fare Executives in ensuring they provide a fantastic service to their internal and external colleagues.
- Coaching and staff development
- Issuing of tickets and ticket refunds ensuring absolute accuracy
- Pulling reports and assisting with BSP reconciliation
- Organise and manage packages
- Understanding the airline contracts and pricing to be able to give the best fares
- Booking Group flights and Allocations being able to negotiate extensions on fares
- Selling of sales promotions
- Responding to incoming calls and emails in a timely manner
- Travel industry experience essential
- GDS (any) experience essential
- Fares, ticketing, exchange, refunds, fare build skills, ADM and ACM etc
- Knowledge of nett, BT, IT, Cat35 etc. fares
- Great communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationship building
- Decision making
- Enjoys working as part of a team and with the ability to lead, coach and mentor team members
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excell
Benefits and perks:
- Basic salary of £32,000
- Annual Appreciation Bonus
- Excellent company culture
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Travel discounts after a qualifying period
- Free parking
- Modern offices
This Air Fares and Ticketing Supervisor role for this luxury brand, is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionsrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles