MANCHESTER - HYBRID
UP TO £40,000 PLUS AMAZING BENEFITS
Who you’ll be working for:
Were very proud to be working EXCLUSIVELY recruiting a Product Manager for this amazing travel business. This company is widely known and lauded for being not only the leaders in their niche but also for being one of the best companies to work for and passionate philanthropists who encourage their employees to partake in giving back/chairty events, including 3 free days leave to do so. They enjoy massive year on year success, particularly post pandemic where they are smashing all pre-covid year performance.
What you’ll do:
Using your experience working within a product role in the travel sector you will be responsible for the ancillaries product sourcing, negotiation and contracting. Monitoring customer feedback and experience, ensuring that all ancillary products offered meet the needs and expectations of the customer.
What they’re looking for:
- Experienced product owner within the travel sector
- Good knowledge of ancillaries
- Contracting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Great team building and collaborator
- Driven to succeed
- Decision maker and problem solver
What they’re offering:
- Hybrid working
- Travel discounts
- Fantastic training and career development
- 25 days holidays (increasing to 28 after 5 years).
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- 3 paid days additional/free leave to work on a charity
- Numerous company events and gatherings
- Death in service benefit
- Costco membership
- Salary sacrifice, company car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast, fruit, and hot/cold beverages
This Product Manager role in the travel industry, is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent. Travel industry recruitment is our speciality.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive amount of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customer’s needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles