CONTRACTS EXECUTIVE – GERMAN SPEAKING
LONDON – HYBRID
FANTASTIC PACKAGE INCLUDING BONUS AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Who you’ll be working for:
My customer is a hugely successful and very well-established, international travel business. With operations in over 120 countries and a significant head count within their business. They provide a tech driven, dynamic, innovative, gratifying, service to their travel business partners and customers.
They are now looking for a fluent German speaking Contracts Executive who is looking to develop their career within contract/market management within the travel industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in enhancing their hotel partnerships, optimising rates and availability, and driving the success of their business.
What you’ll do:
As a Contracts Executive, you will work closely with the contracting team to build and maintain strong relationships with hotel partners. Your primary responsibility will be to optimise rates and availability through strategic actions and targeted strategies directed by the Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for a specific destination or geographical area, with the flexibility to adapt based on business needs. Additionally, you will foster inter-departmental relationships and ensure effective communication throughout the organisation.
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with hotel partners, serving as the main point of contact and addressing any queries or concerns they may have.
- Manage contractual hotel allocations, ensuring last-minute availability and overall portfolio availability are regularly reviewed and maintained.
- Collaborate with hotel partners and Contracts Managers to develop and implement special offers and promotions.
- Review and negotiate stop sales to optimize inventory management.
- Analyse production data and collaborate with Contracts Managers to determine appropriate follow-up actions.
- Provide training to hotel partners on the supplier interface and effective usage of extranet tools.
- Conduct regular price comparisons to ensure competitive rates in the assigned destination.
What they’re looking for:
- Fluent German language skills are compulsory.
- Advanced level of proficiency in English.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the travel industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Proactive problem solver, offering innovative solutions to challenges.
- Personable with high levels of enthusiasm and a "can-do" attitude.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail.
- Numerically astute, comfortable working with data and reports.
- Ability to build effective working relationships internally and externally.
What they’re offering:
- Great basic
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Eurostar concession Fares
- Merlin entertainment concession fares
- Family and Friends discounts on Hotel
- Biannual Eye Test Contributions – plus £45 worth of frames
- Flu Vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to various training courses.
- Smart casual clothing work environment
- Company-funded staff social events
- Reward and recognition scheme (Star Awards)
- Long Service Award
- Referral bonus
This Contracts Executive role in the travel industry, is being recruited by Fiona Morrison-Arnthal and Ambitions Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency, specialising in travel and hospitality roles, and known for sourcing hard to find talent.
- If this role ticks your boxes and you’ve got the relevant experience, then do click and apply
- If this role isn’t for you but you’d be keen to receive suitable job alerts, then register with us now www.ambitionstravelrecruitment.com
- Due to the massive number of applications, we receive, we’re usually only able to reply to candidates whose requirements meet our customers needs. We’re super grateful that you take the time to apply, and we will save your cv and be in touch for other suitable roles